I’ve put together this handy little guide for those of you who are looking for something for the Keegan Gross family this holiday season. OR if you’re shopping for people like us, you know, photographer/lawyers who love pretty things, nerdy web designy types, and extra adorable rambunctious preschoolers.
For the wealthy benefactors in our life:
For the extravagant gift givers, who we have yet to meet:
1. Exposed: Redefining Boudoir, $235 (from my favorite Boudoir photographer!! I would die for this book! I’m saving my pennies since it’s so crazy expensive!); 2. Shootsac Lens Bag, $179 (this would make my life so much easier!); 3. Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series Collection, $145.49 at Amazon.com (love this show!).
For everyone else:
1. A Subscription to Vogue, One Year for $15; 2. A Subscription to Vanity Fair, One Year for $12; 3. Lonely Acorn Necklace, $21 from Rhondas Treasures shop at Etsy.com (or really any pretty jewelry, I love accessories and have super eclectic tastes, so I’d pretty much like anything).
1. Portable Disney Princess DVD Player, $99.95 at Amazon.com (this is mostly a gift for us, to keep Eleanor entertained on long car rides); 2. Junior 3 Piece Drum Set, $119 at Amazon.com (in Eleanor’s favorite color!); 3. Limited Edition Letterpress Jessica Hische Alphabet print, $225 (I think this is more a present for Josh, but it would look great in Eleanor’s room).
1. Tiered Sparkle Tulle Skirt, $28.75 at Gymboree in 2T; 2. Waterfall tulle skirt in xs, $29.50 at Gap Kids; 3. Embellished tulle skirt in xs, $34.50 (Because Eleanor is all of a sudden obsessed with princess skirts. She wants to wear a skirt EVERY day!)
1. Elf on the Shelf by Carol V. Aebersold, Chanda A. Bell, $29.95; 2. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg, $11; 3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss, $11.