I meant to write you some fun posts yesterday and today, but I’m not perfect alright! I’m busy entertaining house guests, being a lawyer with a court hearing this week, while also being a photographer booking new clients and planning shoots for next week! So get off my back internet! I hear you complaining, and I’m telling you to knock it off!
So, anyways, instead of actually writing what I was planning for yesterday and today I thought I’d just give you a little update on what we’re up to this summer!
- I’ve just completed an AMAZING Online Boudoir Photography Workshop from my favorite photographer in the whole world Christa Meola!
- Eleanor has been enjoying her preschool summer program, which features weekly visitors including the Bubble Man, a Reptile Handler, and the Library Fairy, and a water play day once a week! I wish I was in a preschool summer program!
- My best friend Andrew turned 30, so I took him out for Mexican food, and his wife Amy bought him an awesome new tattoo, can’t wait to see it in person and for Amy to blog about it!
- Josh’s best friend Brian came to stays with us for sort of a week. He arrived last Tuesday and left this Tuesday night, but left us for the weekend to be in a friend’s wedding in San Francisco. So, we didn’t have nearly enough Brian time. Although his stories about Texas and teaching college kids are pretty amazing so we forgive him.
- While Brian was here we took him to see the new Dinosaur exhibit at the Natural History Museum, had drinks with Andrew, went to visit UCLA, had dinner in Westwood with an old friend from high school plus Diddy Riese Cookies, and had a day at the beach, followed by dinner party with my friend and frequent cranky commenter Megan! It was a pretty full, although far too short, visit. There will be posts to come about various portions of the visit.
- Josh and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this weekend with a night at the Farmer’s Daughter in West Hollywood. Can’t wait! A night without a child! We are going to watch so much tv!
- Eleanor will be at home with Uncle Elliott. She’s pretty excited about that.
- I’ve got a Boudoir Party shoot with three lovely ladies next week! I am beyond excited!
- AND I’ve got a wedding and a baby shower coming up this month.
So, you know, pretty busy over here. How bout you guys? Having a fun summer?